Saturday, September 7, 2013

Contact Congress

Seeing as now we have confirmation that the President of the United States understands America's national security interests about as well as he understands the U.S. economy, I think it vital that everyone contact their elected representatives in Congress to make their views known on the threatened Syria attack. Many are persuadable. If you are in Montana, our Congressman, Steve Daines, has asked for input on this important issue. He says,
I am deeply concerned about the potential use of military force in #Syria, but I want to hear from you. Email me: https://daines.house.gov/email-me
I have shared views with my congressional representatives, well at the least the two of the three that have a brain cell or two to rub together. This is an excellent opportunity to put representative democracy into action.  

No comments:

Post a Comment